Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Activecampaign Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Activecampaign Kajabi Integration