Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Activecampaign Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Activecampaign Vs Kajabi