Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Add A Location Map To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Add A Location Map To Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Add A Location Map To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Add A Location Map To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Add A Location Map To Kajabi