A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Add A Map To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Add A Map To Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Add A Map To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Add A Map To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Add A Map To Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Add A Map To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Add A Map To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Add A Map To Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Add A Map To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Add A Map To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Add A Map To Kajabi