Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Add Gif To Email In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Add Gif To Email In Kajabi