Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Add Kajabi Order From To Clickfunnels