A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Add Videos To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Add Videos To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Add Videos To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Add Videos To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Add Videos To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Add Videos To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Add Videos To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Add Videos To Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Add Videos To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Add Videos To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Add Videos To Kajabi