Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Adding Paypal Banner To Kajabi Check Out