A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Adding Tags To Assessments Kajabi