Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Adding Tracking Code Into Kajabi