Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Affiliate Program Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Affiliate Program Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Affiliate Program Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Affiliate Program Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Affiliate Program Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Affiliate Program Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Affiliate Program Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Affiliate Program Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Affiliate Program Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Affiliate Program Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Affiliate Program Kajabi