A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Ahad Khan Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Ahad Khan Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Ahad Khan Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Ahad Khan Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Ahad Khan Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Ahad Khan Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Ahad Khan Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Ahad Khan Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Ahad Khan Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Ahad Khan Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Ahad Khan Kajabi