A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Alternative To The New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Alternative To The New Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Alternative To The New Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Alternative To The New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Alternative To The New Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Alternative To The New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Alternative To The New Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Alternative To The New Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Alternative To The New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Alternative To The New Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Alternative To The New Kajabi