A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Amazon Web Services Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Amazon Web Services Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Amazon Web Services Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Amazon Web Services Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Amazon Web Services Kajabi