A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Are Kajabi And Convert Kit The Same Thing?