Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Automatically Sync Mailchimp With Kajabi