Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Beautiful Kajabi Themes
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Beautiful Kajabi Themes
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Beautiful Kajabi Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Beautiful Kajabi Themes
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Beautiful Kajabi Themes