A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Best Kajabi Developer
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Best Kajabi Developer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Best Kajabi Developer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Best Kajabi Developer
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Best Kajabi Developer
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Best Kajabi Developer
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Best Kajabi Developer
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Best Kajabi Developer
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Best Kajabi Developer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Best Kajabi Developer
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Best Kajabi Developer