Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Brendon Burchard Kajabi Courses