Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Brendon Kajabi Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Brendon Kajabi Login
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Brendon Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Brendon Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Brendon Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Brendon Kajabi Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Brendon Kajabi Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Brendon Kajabi Login
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Brendon Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Brendon Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Brendon Kajabi Login