Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Brocantehome Salon Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Brocantehome Salon Kajabi