Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Building A Full Custom Website In Kajabi