A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Buy Kajabi Themes
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Buy Kajabi Themes
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Buy Kajabi Themes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Buy Kajabi Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Buy Kajabi Themes
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Buy Kajabi Themes
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Buy Kajabi Themes
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Buy Kajabi Themes
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Buy Kajabi Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Buy Kajabi Themes
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Buy Kajabi Themes