Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Can I Build An Affiliate Program On Kajabi And Point To An External Website