Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Can I Copy A Kajabi Feature From One Page To A Different One?