A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Can I Delete The Lessons Part On Kajabi?