Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Can I Do Webinars In Kajabi?