Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Can I Presell A Course On Kajabi