A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Can I Restrict Countries In Kajabi