Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Can I Use A Different Credit Cared Processor With Kajabi?