A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Can I Use Kajabi As A Life Coaching Site?