Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Can I Use Plugins With Kajabi