Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Can You Add Captions To Kajabi Videos