Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Can You Attach Video And Assessment In The Same Post On Kajabi?