A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Can You Create A Live Webinar In Kajabi?