Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Email Market In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Can You Email Market In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Can You Email Market In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Email Market In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Can You Email Market In Kajabi