A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Can You Export Student Data On Kajabi