Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Can You Make A Website In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Can You Make A Website In Kajabi