A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Can You Upload You Tube Videos To Kajabi