Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Circle.So Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Circle.So Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Circle.So Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Circle.So Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Circle.So Vs Kajabi