A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Click Funnels And Kajabi Working Together