Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Compress A Video For Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Compress A Video For Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Compress A Video For Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Compress A Video For Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Compress A Video For Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Compress A Video For Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Compress A Video For Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Compress A Video For Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Compress A Video For Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Compress A Video For Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Compress A Video For Kajabi