Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Connect Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi