Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Connect Domain Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Connect Domain Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Connect Domain Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Connect Domain Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Connect Domain Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Connect Domain Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Connect Domain Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Connect Domain Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Connect Domain Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Connect Domain Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Connect Domain Kajabi