Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Connect Landing Pages To Website Kajabi