Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Connecting Kajabi And Infusionsoft With Zapier