A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Connecting Mailchimp To Kajabi With Zapier