Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Cost Of Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Cost Of Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Cost Of Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Cost Of Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Cost Of Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Cost Of Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Cost Of Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Cost Of Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Cost Of Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Cost Of Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Cost Of Kajabi