Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Course Showkase Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Course Showkase Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Course Showkase Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Course Showkase Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Course Showkase Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Course Showkase Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Course Showkase Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Course Showkase Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Course Showkase Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Course Showkase Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Course Showkase Kajabi