A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Create A Contact Me Page In Kajabi?